The Alpine Climbers Escape : 27th June - 1st July
Introducing the Alpine Climbers Escape. A five day, four night cycling trip in the heart of the French Alps, on the edge of the Vanoise National Park.
This trip is limited to just 12 places.
We would suggest the trip is for intermediate or above level riders, or those with at least some experience of riding in the mountains and a decent level of fitness. At no point will any rider be left behind on their own, as our support vehicles and guides will be on the road with you at all times. Of course, some riders will be faster than others, but we keep any waiting times between the first and last riders reaching the summits to a minimum.
What is Included?
- 4 night stay in a shared twin room in our Luxury Chalet - complete with outdoor hot tub, indoor sauna, and en suite bathrooms.
- Daily cooked breakfasts and three course dinners - cooked in house by our private chef, served with wine at dinner.
- In house laundry service
- Daily van supported rides and mechanical support
- Ride Guides from 1330 Road Cycling and Band of Climbers
- All energy gels, drinks and bars
- Airport transfers to and from Geneva Airport in private vehicles
- 2 x BoC Always up Bidons
- 1 X Band of Climbers Cycling Cap
- 1 X Band of Climbers Custom Print to remember the trip by
What is not included?
- Spare parts or equipment
- Medical Cover
- Bike hire
- Coffee or cafe bought snacks during rides
Total cost for the Escape is £1485.00 per person
£250 non refundable deposit is payable upon booking your place, with the balance of £1235 to be paid on or before 18th April 2019. All prices include VAT and taxes.
Band of Climbers Cycling Trips are provided by, and managed by Band of Climbers Travel Ltd.
For any questions about the trip, please email us at email@example.com